I'm sure a lot of people are wondering if I've fallen of the face of the Earth but nope I'm still here. It's just been crazy busy!
This month we had Easter with both sides of the families. It was a great to be with family during the holiday! As most of you know my Grandma, Elaine Harms, died on April 10. She is finally at peace and her funeral was on April 14. Heath, the kids, and I left Fremont to head back for home and ran into a major storm by Wisner. The picture is the water we had to drive through on the streets of Norfolk. It was CRAZY! I've never seen Norfolk like that before. The month of May is fast approaching and every weekend is full with something! The first weekend we will be going to Fremont to celebrate Sydney's birthday with the Aspy's, Second weekend is Sydney's birthday party with the Barlow's and other friends, third weekend is Trace's Baptism, and then the last weekend is Memorial Weekend. Ugh!!! Looks like the relaxing weekends will have to wait until June! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment