My family

My family

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Sydney Kathryn Barlow!

Happy 3rd birthday Sydney!!!! She's such a joy in our lives and we are SO blessed! Time is flying by so much that I can't believe she's 3! Shes learned that her name is Sydney Kathryn Barlow, that she's 3, and she lives in Chambers Nebraska. She can't wait to go to school so I'm hoping that I can convince Heath to let her go to preschool this summer. We'll see. She opened some gifts this morning and we're waiting for her daddy to get home so she can open her last big gift....a new bike! She's going to be so excited! She got to wear her new outfit today. A maxi dress, jean jacket, bracelets, and jelly shoes. She was so excited!!! She even got to hear birthday wishes on the radio today and she won the birthday club. We went to the radio station and got her prize which was a gift certificate for a ice cream cone from McDonalds and a little toy puppy. Happy Birthday Princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment