My family

My family

Monday, June 25, 2012

Clearwater Rodeo and Brave

This weekend was jam packed! Friday night we went to the Clearwater Rodeo and Trace stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Barlow. I think we are going to have to go to more rodeos because Sydney really enjoyed it! Heath and Sydney sat together and watched the rodeo...commenting on all the horses and cows of course.
Saturday night we went to the Neligh Drive In to watch the movie Brave. I'm not for sure who was worse on buying snacks, Heath or Sydney. :) Trace stayed up till about 10:45 and Sydney was awake for the whole movie. It was a very quiet ride home. But of course the kids were up at 6:30 Sunday morning. Ugh!
Sunday, our friends Bryan, Tasha, and little Zane came to our house to grill and hang out. I think Trace was excited to have another boy to play with.
Both of the kids must have been tired from the weekend because I had to wake them up this morning to go to work. Of course they would sleep in on a day that I can't. KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment