My family
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Sydneys Calf
Well this weekend went fast!!! Friday I only worked until 10 because Sydney now has pink eye. Wonderful!! So the kiddos and I spent the day at home watching movies. Saturday the kids and I met my mom in Norfolk for the day. Sydney was a little upset that we weren't going to Grandmas house but she got over it when her daddy texted us a picture of Syd's new calf. She was so excited to get home and see the new baby. Sunday morning the kids cuddled up in our bed to watch cartoons then Heath made us some yummy breakfast. We all went piled into Heath's old explorer and checked cows. Trace couldn't take his eyes off of the cows. :) I have a feeling when he gets older that I'll be at the house by myself a lot because the kids will want to go with their daddy to check cows. And that is will be just fine with me...a little break. :) We spent the day with the Clouse's which was wonderful! They came over to help take bulls out of the pasture. What a great way to spend a Sunday! It's 7:00pm and the kids are both asleep. Can't get any better than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment