My family

My family

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Apples, Apples, Apples

I felt better today, Sydney on the other hand never moved from the couch all day. 
I was going a little stir crazy so I decided to do a little work in the kitchen. My good friend, Nicole Fischer's Grandma gave me a huge box of apples from her tree. I really didn't know what I was going to do with all these apples.
 I made apple crisp for my hubby since he loves it so much. Then I got adventurous and made applesauce. I found a super easy recipe online and it took me a total of twenty minutes to make. I think I'm going to make more this weekend. This one jar won't last long with me. Now if I could just get the kids to try it, I know they would love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment