My family

My family

Monday, February 3, 2014

January Update

Have you all missed me? It's been forever since I blogged. Sorry! The month of January flew by so fast I don't know where to start with all the updates. 
Believe it or not I was sick the WHOLE month. I had a cold that would not go away. This last week I finally started to feel better. Then on Friday Trace threw up, Sydney's turn on Saturday, and Sunday I was the lucky one. Everyone feels great this morning and I hope it stays like this for awhile. 
My brother and sister in law had there baby on January 17th. 
Kylie Jean Aspy is beautiful! I haven't been able to see her in person yet because we've been sick. :( I can't wait to hold her and love on her. 
Heath and I signed paperwork to make our purchase final on the house we picked out. It's a home that is being built in Indiana and shipped here. Now we just have to wait for the ground to thaw so we can start doing the foundation, well, septic, and all that good stuff. 
I've started running again and I feel great. I have a 5k that I signed up for with my sister in March. Sydney even gets to run a 50 yard dash. She is super excited! There are more races that I want to do this spring so I have to stay focused on training. 
And I think the last thing I have to report on is that Heath gave his two weeks to Scribner Grain/Baumert Cattle last Friday. They have been an awesome employer to Heath and have treated our family very well over the past ten years. Heath received a phone call one day from a guy that made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He will be managing a 2500 head cattle operation and be closer to home.  After considering all the options Heath jumped on the opportunity. I'm so happy with his decision and very very happy that he will be so close to our new home. With Sydney starting school this fall and both children getting older....it was just the right choice. 
So here is to a new year and a LOT of new beginnings/adventures starting this year! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment