My family

My family

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Diva Dash 2014

Today was the COLDEST day that I have ever ran. It was only 20 degrees out this morning when the Diva Dash 5k started in Omaha at 8:00AM. It was so cold that I was numb before the race even started. 
I placed 212nd out of 832 ladies. Not bad. :) I was 35th place out of 185 in my age group. 

Me, my sister, and our friend Vickie

Sydney ran a 50 yard dash as well. She finished her race and got a tiara and a metal. She had so much fun and loved racing all the other girls.
Sydney and me

All of us went with Heath to check on the cows that he manages. Of course Trace wanted to ride with Levi to feed. 

Trace and Levi feeding cows. 

What a long day!! This diva is tired and going to bed early! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment