My family

My family

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Home Construction #10

Did you all think that our home construction was over??? Ha! Yeah right, I wish! 
A lot of work is being done and it's all coming together. 
We are reseeding the front yard because a lot of the grass seed got washed away. The good news is that we can actually grow grass!! :) 

Heath has some helpers while seeding. :)
There is a storm on the way so I hope that it doesn't wash all the grass seed away again.  

Gary is busy building our garage and after this is all done he will start on the pole shed. Can't wait to have a garage again! 

Don't mind the water hoses but this is my flower bed that I'm pretty proud of! I moved all this dirt in by hand, laid all the brick by myself, and planted the flowers. They are all periennels and next year they will come back and fill in most of the area. Can't wait to see it next year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment