My family

My family

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Viva Las Vegas!

Well our Vegas Trip was an absolute blast! We went with some pretty awesome people! Four couples went all together. 
We loaded up the limo from the airport to our hotel which was the Flamingo. My first limo ride! 

Valentine's night we went to Smith and Lewinskys for supper and was suprised by our private dining. This was our own little room where we could watch the cooks make everyone's food. It was quite the experience! 

We clean up pretty nice for V Day!

One of the shows we went to!

Jeff Dunham....awesome! We took Jason and Sophia Held to this comedian. They had never heard of him but they laughed so hard they will never forget him now! :)

Awesome View! Loved all the buildings here! 

Finally got to try out Fatburger and I must say that it tastes pretty good! 

Me and Heath just sitting on the patio having a drink on the strip!

Our last day and I was with these pretty ladies! 

First try of sushi! I'm still on the fense about it. 

Fremont street! I think this was my favorite part with all the lights, music, and people!!

Fremont street has a covered street with a light show. It was really good! 

Heath, Sophia, and Doc getting ready to go zip lining down Fremont Street

That black blob on the ceiling is Heath! Zip lining!  :) 

I can't wait to go back to Vegas! There is so much more I want to go do and see. The weather was super great, mid to upper 70's the whole time. We sure did miss the kids though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment