For Mothers Day today, Sydney woke me up to give me her card she made for me at school. So thoughtful! Heath and Sydney went to work while Trace and I went to the grocery store. When I got home, Heath and Sydney had the yard mowed and a special lunch made for me. Sydney set the table and they made me my favorite steak and potatoes.
Heath and the kids then took me to Bomgars! We got flowers, mulch, and retaining walls for my flower beds. Heath but fertilizer on the yard while I worked on my project. It was great!
Planted some perennials in the front yard.
I put the retaining wall bricks around the deck and put mulch around and under the deck. It looks so good!!! I'm so proud of it!
(The grass is slowly coming in)
I worked my butt off on Mothers Day but it was all so worth it! I've been wanting to do this for a while so I'm glad that I had the chance to get it done. And we finished just before it started to rain! 


No comments:
Post a Comment