My family

My family

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Vacation

I guess I took a vacation from blogging. It's been so busy this summer that I really didn't have any time. Things are going well here for all of us. 

am bottle feeding 24 baby calves at our house for 45 days. At first it was ok but now it's more of a pain. Morning and night, rain or shine, I have to bottle feed the calves. 19 more days to go!!!! (I'm not counting or anything) 

Heath is hard at work as usual. The roping season is starting to slow down so he is home more, which is nice. Our personal fall cows are calving now so he has been paying extra attention to them. 

Sydney is in first grade and loving it. She decided not to do dance this year because she wants to go and practice roping more with her dad. But she is in the church choir and bible club during break the week so she stays busy. 

Trace is loving school. He is always up to something and can find dirt anywhere! 

I hope I can keep up with blogging and not go on "vacation" again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment