Trace was telling Heath one of his stories last night and Heath said I think you lost your brain. Trace said no dad, the rhino found it for me and it's right here. As he is pointing to his head.
Trace: Last night my dad shot a wolf.
Grandpa: Really! What color was it?
Trace: One was black , I was brown, one was black and brown, one was yellow and one was dark blue. My dad shot a bear, too!
Grandpa: Where did he find a bear?
Trace: at the zoo.
Grandpa: He shot bears at the zoo?
Trace: Yeah, and I rode an elephant with my spurs on. And there was a baby elephant and I picked him up.
Mom, I picked up a baby elephant and took him back to his mom. I put him down in his pen and said "Here you go little fella."
He told his dad yesterday that a cow ran him over again but then a deer came by and picked him up with his horns. "He was a really nice deer dad"
A text message from the daycare lady: Trace just asked me for paper and crayons so he could draw eyes....to put on his feet so they can see where he's going....
This kid makes me laugh everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment