My family

My family

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is the First Trimester Over Yet??

Can't wait to start to feel better...this pregnancy is kicking my behind!! I am finally getting over being nauseous all the time but I am still VERY tired. Sydney gets to spend extra time with Daddy while I am napping or going to bed early. My house is in desperate need of cleaning...oh this can't get over fast enough. Even though we are having this beautiful weather I don't go outside because I am feeling like crap....this too shall pass. (This is what I keep on telling myself!)
This weekend I am going to Shelley's bridal shower on Sunday in the big town of North Bend. Can't wait!! It will be a short trip though because I have to work on Saturday. But it will be good to see Shelley nad my mom again at least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment