My family

My family

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sick Little Girl

Sydney has had a head cold for about a week now and I have been giving her over the counter medicine to help her breathe easier. But Saturday night she was feeling warm and Sunday all she did was sleep! I took her temperature and it was 102.0! I gave her a little Tylenol but once that wears off her temperature spikes back up. I was up twice with her last night. She is VERY cuddly which is an indication that she doesn't feel good.
I told Heath that she needed to go to the doctor and I asked if he would take her....thinking that I was going to hear the usual excuse of why he couldn't take her but he actually said yes!! SURPRISE! So I went to work this morning and Heath is taking her to the doctor, afterwards he is going to come by the hospital so I can take her home. I am sure I will hear how he hates doctors and especially doctors offices because they make you wait. :) I'll let you know more about what kind of bug Sydney caught later.

Well Sydney has ear infection and a viral infection. She has an antibiotic that she will be taking for 10 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment