My family

My family

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ding Dong the Dog is Gone!

My dad came to my house this evening and got the Puppy!! Yippy!! If you can't tell I disliked that puppy!! It was a good dog but I am not in the mood to put up with the puppy stage especially when Heath is hardly here. For those of you that don't know, my parents dog had puppies and Heath (the sucker) couldn't let the one remaining dog be alone. So we ended up taking it home. I had a bad feeling about it from the start. But none the less, dad found the dog a good home so it was time for it to go. After a little time spent trying to catch the dog....we finally got it and loaded it in the back of dad's pickup! He came in the house so Sydney and Grandpa could spend a few minutes together and then he was on the road again. I happily waved the puppy goodbye as it disappeared down the driveway. :) We didn't get along....can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment