My family

My family

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beautiful Outside

Sydney and I spent some time outside yesterday. We played on the swing set, drove her Jeep around, and went for a walk. She loved sitting in the stroller as I pushed her down the road. She saw cows and a few rabbits...apparently she got really thirsty because we had to stop and let her have a drink of Mommy's water. :) I need a pellet gun. Why you ask? Well the puppy gets so excited that Sydney is outside that he jumps all over her and knocks her down and for some reason tries to bite her hair. So I can't leave her side because she is scared. She yells at the puppy all the time...it is quite funny. :) So I told Heath about the puppy and he is going to see who would like a new dog. :) FINALLY!! If you can tell I am NOT to thrilled with the puppy! But I did teach Sydney to yell at the puppy, "Naughty Puppy!". :) She does it all the time...the puppy could be just laying there and she yells at him. HA HA! Sydney and I are heading to Fremont tomorrow to see the family! I am excited! Going to do some shopping and hang out with the family!! Yippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment