My family

My family

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back To Work

My first day back to work was yesterday and I have to say that it went very well. I am excited to be back to work!! My work gals brought breakfast to celebrate my return and they bought gifts for the kids too!! Sydney hasn't put down her baby doll she received yet! :) Trace got a gift card to Old Navy so we get to go SHOPPING! :)
Trace must have known that I was going back to work because he has been sleeping a lot better at night and his colic that shows up around 5:00-7:00 at night isn't as bad as before. (Knock on wood!) The past couple of nights he has been getting up once to eat in the middle of the night and when I get up at 5:30am he is usually wanting to eat then too. It isn't bad...I feed Trace when I get up then put him down so I can start to get ready. I let Sydney sleep for a little while then wake her up so I can dress her then she watches cartoons until it is time to leave.
Lets hope that the rest of the week goes well for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment