Daddy and Trace relaxing
Garret and Sydney riding the 4 wheeler
Sydney and Trace
The kids and I made a trip to Fremont this week while my mom was on vacation. It was nice to be back because a good friend of the family, Ernie, was staying with my parents helping harvest. Unfortunately the combine was broke down so Sydney didn't get to ride with Grandpa this year but they went and checked cows, fed Blue, and fed the kitties. :) Trace has been awfully fussy this week, I switched formula on him today to hopefully help him. The formula is effecting his tummy that I have to give him gas drops to help him out. Hopefully this new formula will help.
I can't believe it but I have one more full week of maternity leave and then I am back to work. Time has FLOWN!
No comments:
Post a Comment