My parents came up to stay with us for a couple of days. The kids really enjoy them being around and Sydney showed Grandpa her new horse and the baby calves. :) I borrowed a carpet cleaner from my sister in law (thanks Jen!!) and there is only one word for the stuff that came out of my carpet.....EEW!!! That is gross! So I think I will be borrowing this handy carpet cleaner on a routine basis. Today I am heading out of the office a couple hours early to go to Norfolk with the kids and grandparents to do a little shopping.
My new thing is freezing milk. Yes people I said milk! Trace goes through a LOT of it so when Hy-Vee has it on sale I buy quite a few of them and put them in my freezer. Its a savings of over $2 a gallon! HELLO?? Why not? Bargin Shopper here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment