We stayed at the ranch last night to stay with Heath. It went a lot better then last time. I brought the Pak 'n' Play for Trace to sleep in and he slept all night! Thank goodness. Sydney helped Heath tag calves this morning while Trace and I made chili for lunch. Trace was outside the cabin yelling at the cows while we waited for Heath and Sydney to come back. Then after lunch Sydney did dishes. :) I had to get a great picture so I went outside to take a picture through the window. Such a big helper!
The kids and I came home after lunch because another winter storm is on its way to our area. Bring on the moisture! Tonight while eating supper Trace decided to feed Sydney and Charlie. One for you, one for you, and one for me. It was pretty cute. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment