My family

My family

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Chore Time

This morning we made the last load from the old house to the storage unit. Thank goodness that is done. Now all I have to do is clean the other house and it will be complete. 
We all had to get bundled up to go outside today and do chores. 

Heath and all the kids went to go and feed cows and horses. 

All the horses. 

This is Heath and the kids. Sydney has a white hat on and Trace has a grey hat with a red ball on top. :) They love being in the tractor with Daddy. 

I even convinced Heath to help me clean out the chicken shed. He was not having fun doing it. LOL

The chickens love there new home. 

And Trace loves watching the chickens. 

Everything happens for a reason and I feel blessed that we found this really nice place for us to be. At least for a little while. 








No comments:

Post a Comment