My family

My family

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Moving

Saturday was moving day for us Barlow's. We moved near the BIG town of Amelia (that is sarcasm by the way). The house is nice, I painted and added some of my own flair since it hasn't been updated since the 1960's when it was built. The cattle, horses, chickens, and of course Charlie came with us and everyone is settling in well. 
We are going to move the rest of the stuff into storage I believe this weekend. The good thing is that it won't be in storage for long because we are going to build a house this spring. It's exciting!! 
November and December have been so busy and chaotic for me. I've been stressed to the max and I am hoping that the stress cloud will pass before Christmas. I have to apologize to everyone in advanced because with everything going on, I didn't do Christmas Cards this year. Next year I will do them but there just wasn't enough time to get everything done this year. Sigh...but just know that we are thinking of you all an hope that everyone e has a Blessed Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment