My family

My family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween (a day late!)!!! I tried putting pictures up on the blog last night but my computer was thrwoing a fit. After work yesterday I picked up Sydney and went trick or treating with the Barlow cousins. We went to a few different houses and Sydney got the hang of reaching into the candy bowl and putting the candy in her basket. We went to a few houses of people I used to wor with and the people I work with now....it was great!! Sydney was so tired that when we left O'Neill at 7:30PM she was fast asleep!! :)

Sydney is wearing Halloween socks that light up when she moves. :) She was a mazed by them.

My little Tinkerbell!!

This is the back of her costume but she was ready to go trick or treating that I couldn't get many pictures of her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment