Well it was snowing today...not enough to amount to anything but I got a LOT accomplished! I cleaned the house, did laundry, made lasagna, took my fall decor down and put up the Christmas decorations! These pictures are of Sydney trying to put Christmas lights on her rocking horse. :) She seems to not be to interested in the tree...thank goodness!!! I don't have to worry about her taking ornaments off the tree!! But she did help me put them on the tree....she was quite the helper!! :)
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we are going to Heath's grandparents for dinner. It'll be nice to spend some time with the family. I only work till 2 on Friday so I will be able to catch part of the Husker game...but I have to work the weekend which it should be pretty quiet. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Safe travels!
No comments:
Post a Comment