My family

My family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shopping

Sydney and I went shopping in Norfolk today with Aunt April and Kayden and let me tell you...what an expensive day!!!! We took my Jeep there to get tires, Heath needed new boots, I got a new purse, got groceries, got Sydney a new winter coat and snow pants, and even got a few things for Sydney for Christmas! It was a good day! Tomorrow Sydney gets her Christmas pictures taken by Studio B!! Can't wait!! I just hope that she smiles...I have a feeling that this may not go well. She is in "cling mode to mommy" lately when there are people around that she doesn't know...and she doesn't know Tammy (the lady taking the pictures!) But here's hoping!

This weekend I am going to Fremont to see my family and celebrate Thanksgiving early because I have to work Thanksgiving weekend at the hospital. OH...I almost forgot.....my brother got engaged to Jen Andersen!!! I am very excited for them!! They make a very good couple!! Can't wait to go home and see the rock he gave her...I saw pictures but it is nothing like seeing the real thing! :)
Here is a picture of Heath's deer he got this morning. This deer is a HUGE bodied deer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment