My family

My family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Early Riser Today

I had to be to work today at 5:00am to help with the annual Health Screen. It is a great program...they offer the public health screens for $35 and these tests usually run around $500!! I got my blood drawn this morning and am waiting for the test results....I wonder if it will come back and say that I am pregnant. :) lol!! Anyway, I left my house at around 4:15 this morning and Heath was in charge of getting Sydney dressed and to daycare on his way to work. He isn't very happy with me because apparently she was wide awake after I left this morning and he didn't get to sleep much. Oh well...maybe he can take a nap today. Well today should give Mandi a break....maybe Sydney will take a long nap for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment