Sydney and I went to Ewing last week to watch Heath rope. Of course Sydney got to ride on the horse with Daddy! :) She was so happy!! The horses name is "Butters" and she knows it by heart now. It is funny to watch her while Heath ropes. She stands by the fence, one leg up on the fence of course, and once Heath comes out of the roping box she yells, "Go Daddy!" Hilarious!
This would be Sydney riding on Butters before Heath left for a roping. She wasn't too sure about being up on that horse by herself at first...but then she got used to it. :)
I mowed the yard last night which is a good thing that I did because we are in a "Excessive Heat Warning" until Tuesday evening. Wonderful!
Heath has 5 rodeos this weekend to go to. He has two today and then he is going to spend the night somewhere and head to the next one tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment