Oh I am so tired lately...Sydney HAS to go outside EVERY night and play. I am praying for rain so I can tell her that we have to stay inside one of these evenings. :) We get home, I hurry and make supper and then she says, "Come on mom, outside and play!". We don't get in the house until dark, take a bath, and then go to bed. Some nights we don't eat until we get done playing, I just don't have much of an appetite anymore. Baby is taking up all the room and I think my organs are tired of being punching bags for him so they just stay out of his way. LOL
Miss Independant is getting pretty demanding lately. When we are outside and she is going up the ladder to use the slide she does NOT want me to stand by her. She says, "I do it!". She even pushes me away from the slide and says,"Get back mom". At times she even turns around from the slide points her little finger at me and says, "Stay back mom". But at least when we get in the house and the bath is done, we sit on the couch together and I get to hold her while we watch cartoons. :)
It's funny...with Sydney I was all prepared for her arrival by the time I was 6 months pregnant. This time around I am NOT prepared...I still have to buy clothes, dresser, get a bed for Sydney so we can convert the crib from a daybed back into a crib, and bedding for the new baby. Uggh...all I see is $$$$, darn kids are expensive. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment