Yesterday Sydney and I mowed and did some yard work. It was nice out in the morning but we waited to do the rest of our stuff in the evening because it was HOT! While we were finishing our mowing in the evening she discovered our mulberry tree. :) I had to tell her that they were all gone because the girl wanted to keep eating them! She was a purple mess afterwards. The picture is a little fuzzy because I took the picture with my phone.
My family
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Stiches and Mulberries
Yesterday Sydney and I mowed and did some yard work. It was nice out in the morning but we waited to do the rest of our stuff in the evening because it was HOT! While we were finishing our mowing in the evening she discovered our mulberry tree. :) I had to tell her that they were all gone because the girl wanted to keep eating them! She was a purple mess afterwards. The picture is a little fuzzy because I took the picture with my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment