What a day!!!!! Last night the kids and I went to Grand Island to meet up with my mom, sister, and nephew Garret. We did a little shopping and went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. Garret is at the state wrestling tournament. He's still wrestling but looks like he'll either place 3rd or 4th in the state! Way to go Garret!!!!!
Today I got up early to go to the O'Neill Fun Run with my friend Ashley Clouse. We had a great time and I think this is going to turn into an annual thing. :) After the Fun Run we went to the bar for our celebration drink. LOL
Taylor Kelly watched the kids for me and she brought the kiddos to O'Neill around noon for the parade. It was Sydney's first parade that she could remember and she had a great time. Lots of candy, she got to see the green horse in the parade, and had fun with the Clouse girls. The kids and I got matching shirts for St. Pats! What a day!! Now it's time for a nap. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment