My family
Friday, March 23, 2012
Pneumonia
Well Heath has pneumonia, Sydney is on the verge of walking pneumonia, I have a terrible cold, and Trace got shots today. WOW...what a week! Heath has been sick for a couple weeks and finally went to the doctor this week. Doctor wanted him to stay at home and rest for a couple of days and let the medicine do it's job. Yeah right!!! Heath is not staying at home resting when it's calving season...well that is what I was told by him. He seems to be getting better but it is a slow process especially if he isn't resting. Sydney has been coughing for a week as well and after Heath was diagnosed, I wasn't going to take any chances. So everyone in my house is on medication except Trace. Lord, please don't let him get sick!! He went in for his 6 month shots today. He did a great job!!! Only cried when the needle was in his leg, once they took it out he was done crying. Chunky boy is up to 18 pounds! Sydney is only 23 pounds and she is almost 3! I have a feeling that Trace is going to pass her up before he turns 1. Why do they have to grow up so fast? In no time he is going to be crawling!!! It makes me sad. :( But they all grow up, you can't stop it. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment