My family

My family

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Trace and Mommy Time

Well Sydney went to work with her Daddy today. I was a little surprised that Heath agreed but I packed some snacks and they took off for the day. So Trace and I got to spend the whole day one on one. It was great but I have to admit that I did miss my Sydney around the house and Trace keeps looking around for Sydney. How cute! A lot got done around the house though. Cleaned, washed sheets, did other laundry etc. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to break out the mower this week. It's crazy that I'm thinking of mowing in March but this winter has just been crazy. At the end of the week the kids and I will be going to Fremont for the Aspy Easter and some much needed shopping. Hopefully we get to have some supper with my friend Pam!!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment