My family

My family

Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Getting to be a Lot Like Christmas

Today I stayed home from work because the flu symptoms hit me again about three o'clock this morning.  I felt a LOT better about 2:00 this afternoon.  The kids were both taking a nap so I decided to drag the Christmas Tree out. 
I have so many ornaments because every year my mom & dad give us all an ornament.  As well as my friends; Mandi, April, and Ashley give me one as well.  It's a little tradition that we started a few years ago. We all exchange ornaments.  Its a great tradition that I hope we can keep doing for years to come! But I think this year after Christmas, I am going to hit the stores and try to find those three cute little trees.  I can put the extra ornaments on them and of course get them for super cheap the day after Christmas. :)
 
So this is my tree...
 
This is a new feature I added to the tree.  They are so cute and they stick out of the tree a little...give it a little flair! 

Sydney was so happy to show off her new ornament this year from Grandma and Grandpa Aspy. A Princess Ornament. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment