My family

My family

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Is it December or May?

Today was so beautiful outside today that the kids and I went outside to play! It was almost 70 degrees and I am starting to wonder if this is December or May?  All I have to say is that I am SO looking forward to some type of moisture. Rain...Snow...whatever just start soon please! 
 
While Trace took a nap, Sydney and I snuck outside to test the new Gator.  Sydney even got Charlie to sit in the Gator.  She bolted after Sydney started driving. :)

She was so happy to get the first test drive on the Gator.

Then Trace woke up and joined us outside and was so giddy to ride with his sister.

A couple little smiles can melt your heart!

Sydney even let her brother drive.  He was to small to touch the pedals so Sydney woudl push the pedal to make it go while Trace drove.  They are so nice to each other! 

A little swinging action.

And this is Trace in the sandbox.  I think that the kids were just so excited to be outside playing instead of being cooped up inside. Tomorrow we are going to go to work with Daddy in the morning. The kids will be so happy!! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment