My family

My family

Friday, December 28, 2012

Back to Normal

Last night Heath was home so I decided to put the Christmas decorations away for the year. It only took me about two hours to box everything up and haul it down the stairs. I did a little rearranging in the living room to make room for the new toys. Heath made supper and kept the kids occupied while I was on my "Back to Normal" mission. :) 
Hopefully this weekend Heath can take the kids for an hour or two so I can do some cleaning/pitching/rearranging of the kid's rooms.  I am not a fan of toys in my living room...it gives me anxiety. I am suprised I was able to wait until the weekend to tackle this task. But it will be much easier to do this with the kids not in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment