That's right, I am now on the look out for bubbles to put my kids into to live. :) I figure this is the only way to keep them safe from all these germs. I mean Influenza A, Influenza B, colds, and now the "Super Bug". Yep that's right apparently all these other bugs aren't bad enough so were going to call the new strand "Super". Awesome! Well this "super bug" is highly contagious, three days of throwing up and diarrhea, plus a chance of major dehydration. Well doesn't that sound lovely! Hand washing, hand sanatizer, and Lysol are no match for this bug...the only thing that kills it is Clorox. Hasn't this flu/cold season been bad enough? It seems every time I turn around I hear of someone else being sick. KNOCK ON WOOD that this "Super Bug" doesn't hit my house!!! Please, please, please!!!
In other news, Sydney has befriended a family of pretend coyotes. She holds them and gives them water. She tells me I can't touch them because they have sharp teeth and will bite me. I tucked her in bed tonight and she informed me that I couldn't turn off the lights because mommy coyote, daddy coyote, and baby coyote don't like the dark. Really? And to think this all started because she saw a dead coyote in the back of her Daddy's pickup. Oh to be young and imaginative again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment