My family

My family

Friday, January 18, 2013

My Poor Poor Sick Boy

Trace is sick!!! I finally took him to the doctor on Tuesday to find out that he has Upper and Lower Respiratory Infection. Great!!! Since we were at the doctors office I asked the nurse to test him for influenza A just incase. Thank goodness it was negative. So he has an antibiotic as well as breathing treatments. It's Friday and the boy still isn't 100% better. We are slowly getting there...but he gets all his medicine and then Tylenol on too of that. I hope he gets some more teeth while he is ll drugged up. :) The only good thing is that his ears are infection free. Thank you tubes!!! It truly was the best decision to put tubes in his ears. I'm hoping that by Monday he is better. Poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment