My family

My family

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Influenza A?

Trace has had a 101-103 degree temperature since Friday night. Poor baby!!! I'm hoping he gets better soon because this Mommy wants healthy kids and needs to get back to work! He has a little cough and a fever that needs Tylenol every 5 hours or so. He will play for a little bit and then cuddle with me. I just hope that no one else gets this. I called the doctor yesterday and they said it sounds like Influenza A but I didn't take him in because what's the point? They can't do anything for him except let it work itself out of his system. So I guess I will be at home snuggling for awhile. Sydney asked me today if I was going to hold him forever. I told her that I was going to hold them both forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment