My family

My family

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Playdoh and Coyotes

Thank goodness for the snow!!! So far we have about an inch or more of wet heavy snow which will be good moisture. I'm just hoping the electricity stays on once the wind starts to blow.
So the kiddos are playing with playdoh after having a little breakfast. Trace's new word is Daddy....he says it ALL the time!! :) I guess I will let it slide since one of his first words was Mommy.
I looked out the kitchen window and saw a coyote in the back yard. I went outside and yelled at it but it just stood there looking at me. I yelled for Charlie but that darn dog wouldn't come out of the garage. I guess it's a little cold for her. I gave Heath crap that his guard dog is slipping in her old age! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment