My family

My family

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Calm Before The Storm

What a beautiful day!! Went to town to get my hair cut then came home to play outside. Trace took a nap so Sydney and I went outside to clean up the yard, drive the gator, do some swinging, then cleaned out the Tahoe. That's right I finally got a family vehicle...no more pickup. It's so much better. The kids have room and can watch a movie while we are on the move. I love it!!
We are in a blizzard watch and I am pretty excited about it. We are suppose to get 5 inches tonight then about 4 more tomorrow. Of course the wind is going to blow like crazy but I'm ready for this moisture. It is so dry here and ranchers are talking about selling their cattle if we don't get moisture this spring. I sure hope we get it or this summer is going to be rough. Hopefully I get to post blizzard pictures tomorrow!!! :)
PS...Sydney is doing much better. Friday I had the pleasure of staying home with the kids because of Pink Eye. Ugh!!! If its not one thing it's another.

No comments:

Post a Comment