My family

My family

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tiffany and Trevor Stelling

This wedding weekend was so much fun for everyone! Welcome to the family Trevor! 
Friday night Heath had a rodeo in Wisner so he missed rehearsal and he had a rodeo in Clearwater on Saturday so after the wedding he high tailed it to the rodeo so he could make it back to the wedding dance. :) It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been too. Congrats Tiff and Trev!!!
Rehearsal time
Sydney getting all beautiful by Heather Bartak, Tiffany's BFF

Me and the hubby

Mandi, April, and I 

The wedding party
Heath HATED that he had to wear pink socks (per request of the groom). So I made sure that I got a picture of it. I love Heath's expression. :)

Me and my beautiful friend Nicole
The Bride!!!! Isn't she gorgeous? 

Heath was being roped by his little girlfriend he walked down the aisle. :)

Grandpa and his little buddy 
Grandma Aspy came up to help take Trace home because he was tired! Thank goodness she was here to help me out! 

Little Miss Sydney and mommy. 

It's no secret that Sydney has never been a fan of Trevor. I have no idea why because he is the nicest man I know. But she has warmed up to him and she even danced with him!!!! Your a lucky guy Trevor to finally get Sydney's approval. :)

Dancing cousins...Kayden and Sydney

And then the music picked up and out came the dancing moves. Her great dancing skills come from her mother...just so you all know. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment