This weekend was Trace and Jayden's Birthday Party. Trace will be two and Jayden (my brother's daughter) will turn one this month. So we decided to throw a duel birthday party, John Deere style. Jayden didn't mind the John Deere theme because she is very much a country girl already. My brother takes her everywhere including in the tractor. She loves it!
The pink/green John Deere set up.
I decided to make cupcakes for the birthday party. :)
You can't tell but the cupcakes are green and yellow cake with brown or pink frosting. Trace loved the little tractors on top.
The birthday kiddos with there cupcakes.
Trace was more interested in the tractor then the cupcake. After awhile of that cupcake just sitting there, big sister Sydney started to eat it...she didn't want it to go to waste.
Jayden on the other hand dug right into her cupcake.
They just make me laugh
Oh the joy of first birthdays.
I can't believe my baby is going to be two. Where does the time go?
Big sister had to help him open presents. ;)
Presents!!!
He was so excited about all the tractors he got
More tractors!!
Sister and brother playing together with all the new tractors.
Before we left Fremont, the kids and I raided Todd and Jen's garden and found some cherry tomatoes. I went to go put some stuff away when we got home and came back to the kitchen and found Trace like this... He loves tomatoes. And he also loves wearing Sydney's pink boots, he has the option of putting his boots on but would rather wear hers. I don't argue with him about it anymore.















No comments:
Post a Comment