My family

My family

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Preschool

The day has arrived, preschool is here!!! She was so excited this morning that I didn't have to fight with her to get out of bed. :)

So excited for preschool. And holding my chalk board I made. Just had to put that in there. :)

Her book bag that Grandma Aspy mailed to her.

Doing a little pose in front of her school. 

Miss Independent wanted to go in by herself...I don't think so, not on the first day! Let your mother walk you in. :) 

Hanging her book bag up by her name. Leighton was there too!

Had to give hugs to Mom and Dad. 

And a little family picture. After that she was gone, off playing in the play room. I had to walk in there to tell her bye. I guess that is better then one mom who had a little boy clinging to her leg bawling. 






No comments:

Post a Comment