My family

My family

Friday, July 11, 2014

Barlow Vacation 2014

This year the Barlow's decided to go camping for the annual vacation. It was so nice and relaxing! We headed up to Fort Randall Dam on Sunday to set up the camper. We borrowed a beautiful camper from a friend of mine. 
It was so nice to just hang out around the campers and visit. Oh, of course the food was excellent and I ate way to much. :) 

The kids loved the camper!! I wish we had one to go camping all the time! 

Like father, like son. Trace climbed in bed with Heath and I one morning while camping. 

Grandpa and Trace...going to explore

All the kiddies loved going on Gator rides

Swimming!!

Cousins :)

Trace and Grandpa again. 

Now it's back to reality....working on Friday and painting this weekend! All of the supplies for the garage were delivered yesterday so hopefully Gary will start on that this weekend. It's getting closer and closer. Just not fast enough for me, I'm inpatient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment