Things got rollin this weekend with the house. Gary started making Trace's room bigger and the men came to fix more cracks, the ceiling, replace the countertop, the bay window, etc. I painted on Friday and Saturday...two more rooms done! I only have 3 left, I believe I will hate painting by the time I'm done. :)
Here is a before picture of the master bedroom.
After! Isn't it beautiful?
Trace's room under construction. We are taking out the closet that would have been a stairway to the basement. We don't have a basement so were making Trace's room bigger, which it desperately needs. This wall is in the dining area and will be one large wall when Gary is finished. Trace's doorway to his bedroom will be in the hallway near Sydney's door. It's all coming together!
We got another 2+ inches of rain on Friday night which makes the building site a muddy mess! Gary will be finishing Trace's room this week and start on the garage. The other men are coming back on Saturday to finish up the ceiling and replace some insulation that got wet during transport. I also hope to be done painting by this weekend as well. The well people should be at our house this week to redrill the well. The original people dug way to deep so now we have to dig again and only go half the distance. I'm still hoping for the end of July deadline to be in the house. I hope, I hope, I hope!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment