I've been doing paperwork part time for Heath already. It's the first week and I have to say that I love it already. I'm able to make breakfast for my family in the morning (which NEVER happened during the week), my hours are flexible for my kids and myself, I get to spend quality time with my husband, and I get to show him how hard I can work. :) All the guys working for Oppliger Ranches are very nice and actually a great group of guys to be around. My office is about 12 miles from our house which is a lot less miles then I was driving before.
Heath got me a company pickup to drive but to be quite honest...I haven't been able to drive it because Heath is always driving it. LOL Men and their new toys! So hear is to a new adventure in my life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment