Sydney had a sleepover on Saturday. Miss Olivia got a taste of the Barlow Life. :) The girls played dress up, fashion show, made music videos, and drove Heath nuts! LOL! He wasn't so thrilled of being outnumbered by girls in the house but I caught him singing a little "Shake It Off" with the girls.
We all bundled up and went to check cows with Heath. One cow just had a calf and Miss Olivia had many questions of what was hanging out of the cows butt. Let's just say I quickly changed the subject but she did tell her parents all about it.
We had to all be dressed in cowboy gear. Good thing Olivia and Sydney are about the same size because according to Sydney, Olivia couldn't check cows without it.
And my little SpongeBob always has to have the window down to see the cows. Rain, wind, snow, or shine it has to be down. "Mom, I can't see when the window is up." This way he can also yell at the cows. "Yeah cows! Get out of the way!" Oh the joys.....



No comments:
Post a Comment