Well today is Heath and my third wedding anniversary. It seems like yesterday I was getting ready to walk down the aisle! Man, time flies! I will always remember our first wedding anniversary...that is the day that we found out I was pregnant. What a great anniversary present!!
Tonight is Grandma Hoffman's 75th birthday party in Chambers so we are going to that. Which means I don't have to cook tonight so that's a great anniversary present all in it's self! :)
Monday I begged Heath to go with Sydney and me to Norfolk to do some shopping. Sydney needed new shoes and we needed groceries. Syd got the CUTEST shoes!! We got some Cheerios from Walmart and Sydney loves them! Monday night we were outside and Sydney had a bowl of Cheerios, she accidentally spilled them on the ground. She said "uh-oh" and bent down to pick them up. She wasn't fast enough cause Charlie (our dog) was eating them off the ground while Sydney was yelling at Charlie to stop. HA HA HA!! It was so funny! We went in the house, Sydney handed me the bowl and said "more".
Sydney has 7 teeth in and one molar that is partly out. It's amazing that all of the sudden she has teeth...and she knows how to use them!! Believe me!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Mandi
ReplyDelete