My family

My family

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life Changing Events!!

Well as some of you may know, I have accepted a job at the hospital here in O'Neill. My last day at Farm Credit Services of America will be October 1 and start my new job on October 11! I am SUPER excited about working at the hospital. I will be working in the admissions office. This job will allow me to spend more time with my family which is great!!! I'll be working some weekends which is fine with me and hopefully it'll work out good with Mandi, Sydney's Aunt, who does daycare. As long as I get my schedule to her ahead of time hopefully we can work around her work schedule as well!
This weekend Heath and I are going to Sutton for the horse sale to sell a horse. I'm hoping for BIG money! :) Sydney will be going and spending some time with Grandpa and Grandma Aspy!
Sydney got her flu shot today and they checked her ears to make sure the infection was gone which it is so that is good news!! More pictures to come soon!

Here are some pictures of Sydney over the weekend with her new Husker Bow!!! They are very cute!! If you are interested in seeing more bows that this lady makes...check out www.etsy.com/shop/coachkimrim

No comments:

Post a Comment