My family

My family

Friday, September 17, 2010

Bows

I got Sydney a few VERY cute bows to put in her hair. They are so pretty and she just looks so darn cute in them...but do you think that she would leave them in her hair?? YECK NO! Hopefully someday she will leave the bows and barrettes alone...but it's a working progress!
Heath has already turned into the turdy point buck hunter....I think it's a little early considering deer season isn't until November. He went and got his deer permit with a friend of his yesterday and of course they make a day out of it!! Went to Norfolk to look at guns, buy bullets, and get there deer permit. Mind you all of this stuff can be gotten in O'Neill but I think it is just an excuse for them to mess around for a day. :) I am not for sure why they tease themselves to early..I mean they get all this stuff now in September and have to sit around and talk about all the deer they have seen in the area, but they can't shoot them until November. I think it must be a hunter thing.
Hopefully tomorrow Sydney lets me put the Husker Bow in her hair and take a picture of her!! It's super cute!! GO HUSKERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment